Security in South Africa remains one of our biggest challenges
Security in South Africa remains one of our biggest challenges with theft an on-going problem. Traditional Analogue Camera Systems (also call CCTV) were extremely limiting in so far that the image quality was poor and access to the system was generally closed.
Today, Video Surveillance has moved into the 21st Century with the Camera’s now being part of your IP (Computer) Network. This allows access to the video from any PC on your network or remotely (i.e. from your home).
Enyuka is a proud supplier of the Vivotek Range of Cameras, Video Servers, Video Receivers and Software.
VIVOTEK gives you the ability to create and maintain an effective and reliable IP Surveillance System. Utilizing VIVOTEK's state-of-the-art IP Network Cameras, users can build a completely scalable, high performance wired or wireless IP Surveillance System that can effectively monitor and protect valuable assets.
With the installation of a networked surveillance system, you can locally or remotely monitor the safety and security of people and property anywhere, anytime. Networked surveillance makes it possible to send live images and audio for remote monitoring, learning, troubleshooting, web broadcasting, and any other activity requiring a remote presence.
VIVOTEK's advanced codec technology allows you to easily view, control, and manage all networked cameras using any standard web browser or our surveillance management software from any networked computer.
- Multiple authorised parties can simultaneously view real-time footage anytime, anywhere from the same camera through web browsers.
- Digitized video offers much higher resolution than their analogue predecessors.
- Intelligent functions embedded in surveillance equipment can detect, identify, and track objects in real-time reducing false alarms.
- Installation and maintenance of digital surveillance systems have been proven to be more cost efficient than analogue systems.
- Network access allows for deployment of wireless cameras, eliminating the cost of expensive land lines, as well as allowing cameras to be placed.
- Connection with 3G cellular phones allows for a mobile surveillance system in the palm of your hand.