ADSL Line Management
What is a Managed Line?
- ADSL Lines, regardless of your ISP (Internet Service Provider), are supplied by Telkom.
- The party that is billed for the ADSL line is the only party that is legally empowered to deal with Telkom. This includes the reporting of faulty lines.
- As your Internet Service Provider (ISP) we are empowered by Telkom to manage your lines if the ADSL portion is migrated to Enyuka.
How does this work?
- The ADSL portion of your line is migrated to Enyuka.
- Enyuka will then bill you for the ADSL portion at Telkom Rates.
- There is no cost to migrate this line onto Enyuka’s System.
- It is a seamless transfer, there is no downtime to migrate to Enyuka’s system.
How does this benefit you?
- Enyuka is directly connected to Telkom’s Uniweb System so we can test the line, see line parameters, reset ports et cetera.
- We are empowered to report, and follow up, with Telkom when your line goes faulty.
- We can apply for line speed increases (or decreases) on your behalf.
How do you transfer your line?
- Fax or email us a copy of your Existing Telkom Bill (Front Page and the Page that shows your ADSL Number) along with your physical address.
- Fax: 086-680-6501
What happens if I don’t migrate to Enyuka’s System?
- We cannot interrogate your line using Uniweb.
- You will need to deal with Telkom when your line goes faulty (or you require an increase or decrease in line speed).